Saturday, February 28, 2009

New raw materials bought

Yippy!!! Yesterday I actually met up with Peanuto and Pooky to buy the earirngs raw materials.
It was actually quite a last minute thing..but it's rather fruitful~
I bought some new charms that I had never buy before and a set of gold accessories to make gold stuffs.
We also went in search of a rose metal piece to go with the pearl. That's Peanuto desired design and wow we found it! Really excited to make it and I finished it last nite.
The product is as shown... Hope she like it~
Today really in the earrings mood... I made several pairs today.

My mum saw the new stuffs I bought and she likes the pink rose.
She loves simple and short earrings so I made this.
Hope she likes it! (Think she did, all smiles when I gave it to her.)

A hooked earring with a pink crystal and the flower attached to it.






My sister is not a flower person so I amended the tear-dropped flower design according to her preferences.

She chosen the colour combination - Pretty compatible I think...
This blue charm is one of the new raw material i bought yesterday.
I like it...

Simple and nice...

Lastly, I attempted a design taught in the box 'Sweet Bead Jewel Box'.
One of the reason I bought the blue charm is also because I want to try this...
The blue one is my 1st attempt..Not bad for a 1st timer I think.. =D
Then I made another pair with similar charm in white for my sister as she like it too when I show her my blue pair.
I loved this....I love making the spirals clasping the round beads.
It looks so stylish...I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment