Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Inspiration after a jog...

Wow...after coming home after a jog...I suddenly had the inspiration to make a pair of earrings...

The idea I had in mind: the pink flower (that I bought some time back) hooked to a bunch of metal chains with small pearls linking in the metal rod that the flower is attached. -> Sweet, Not bad I think!

Along with the pink flowers, I also bought white ones then...
Think the white would have gave a elegant look..


In the process of making this pair of earring and casual flipping through the book that Yumin gave me for my Last year Birthday, I suddenly have another idea...


The metal wire surrounding the irregular stone and hooked to a sweet couple metal piece.

Hmm...I have different stone colours, Perhaps I should have used the pinkish stone which one make the colour more oustanding.

But this, Is Simple and sweet for a gal in love~




Oh ya..For the benefit of all, I had just taken 2 photos on the book that I had received for my Bday from Yumin~
I liked this book...some of the simple metal folding, designs are shown in this book with step by steps pictures guide to describe the making process...wow!..I love this book!..Thanks Yumin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment