Friday, February 6, 2009

My 1st TWO additons to my personal collection...

Thanks to my friend, Yumin~
Still rememeber the 1st time when she brought me to People Park Complex to get all the basic stuffs. She guided me where to get the beads, the crystals, the tools and metal pieces.
With her long experience in this hobby, she is able to tell which shop has the best item or most affordable prices.
I spent like over 100bucks after the 1st trip...
That night I started making my very 1st own earring:

A pair of tear dropped rainbow coated crystal with soft metallic net ribbon.

Simple and nice that can suits all occasion.


SiMplY LuV them!!!




Wow then making craze wouldn't go away and i started making the my 2nd piece for my younger sister.

A pair of star crystal attached to 2 metal chain of different length with a tiny crystal on each chain.
Different shade of blue crystals were used int his combination as my sister loved blue!
A pair of simple and elegant earrings that can go well with either casual or classy occasion.

1 comment:

  1. Nice!! :D Like the blue star one. looking forward to more designs from you! heh!

    ReplyDelete