Sunday, February 15, 2009

~My Recently made earrings~


These are my essential tools that are needed whenever I work on my new creations...
There's the 2 tools for bending and cutting of the metal pieces and the mat the tools are placed on to prevent the beads from rolling everywhere..



Below are some of the recently made earrings at a closer look...
I love the pearl ones....simply love the 'princess look'...



That's the 1st pair of pearl earrings I made using the small pearls...
The small pearls surrounds the ribbon with the 2 chains extended from it. 1 chain attaching a crystal pink butterfly while the other a pink irregular stone. Overall, it gives a very sweet feeling~
~So sweet~





This is the 2nd pair that I attempted with the small pearls...
A bigger crystal butterfly is attached above the ring of small pearls and 2 chains with similar length extend from it.
This is a simple pair of earrings that give a stylish with a tinge of sweet look...
~One of my all time FaV~

I made this pair for my cousin with her choosing the raw material (heart, ribbon & ...) with her design in mind and some input on my side...

It's another sweet earrings just nice for young ladies like her....




This is another pair of earrings I made recently as a gift.
This unique hook is for the ladies out there that doesn't have a ear hole and would like to wear earrings.

This is my classic big pearls earrings design...
~Simple and Classy~

I had also loaded several pairs of earrings I had made since I started this hobby...
Hope you all love them as much as I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment