Monday, March 2, 2009

Peanutos-Craft --> Highly recommended by Redapple

Weee!!!! Peanuto made me a bookmark....And its super cute!!!
Love it man!!...You should check it out at : http://peanutos.wordpress.com
This is the bookmark she made for me..
She gave me a choice to choose the stamp and this is what I had found super cute... A mouse with a long christmas list...

She coloured the mouse with colour shading so nicely done.

Wow!!...Loved the effect that she did to the mouse...the colours blended so nicely.... so real and make the mouse even cuter....
Thanks Peanuto!!
I loved it!!!!




Hehe....I told her to put her internet add. at the back of the bookmark so that I can show my friends where to find such creative and beautiful handicraft...






All should check out at http://peanutos.wordpress.com
She can customised handmade cards/tag/bookmark to your preference and occasion. Her cards are special and always have a 3D effect to it...with items that you dun often see on cards like buttons, ribbon...etc...Oh she can made cards with special ashing effect too..(So nice, Go check it out at her add.) Hmm I like this: (So so So cute!!!)
You can consider placing order from her to have SpEcIal personalised invitation cards for your Bday/Engement/Marriage/Hen's Party..etc... events...
Think you will be cheered up by her creations too!! Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment