Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Bracelet Collection...

Hello everyone! My specialty is still earrings coz I so fond of them, but it's good to try on other stuffs too... Belly seems interested in a bracelet and I think I can give it a try...
She browsed through the book, 'Sweet Bead Jewellery Box' and had liked the spiral stone design...Thus I work with that in mind and created this: Spiral wire coil on irregular pink stone.
I attached a center piece to make it more distinct and with a finishing extender make with wired flower. The center piece is made of 1 crystal threaded with 2 metal beads and many small white reflecting beads...


A closer view of the center piece and the spiral metal coil on the pink stone..
Personally, I loved it! ha maybe I'll make one similar for myself..hehe
Hope she like it...


Oh actually that was my 2nd attempt on bracelet...I recalled that I had made one before.
Not that fanciful but it looks ok to me~
hehe I tried attaching some crystal with metal piece onto the main pearls chain.
The center piece is a pearl with the spiral metal coil and 2 chains linking to a pink crystal each.
hehe..quite ok i think...but its kind of long for me...ha still need to work on it..

No comments:

Post a Comment