Sunday, March 29, 2009

New updates of my earrings~

Woo~ Had been some time since I upload my new creation. A bit drained of ideas till recently where my gold earrings creation started...will elaborate more later.
In the mean time, I experimented with silver metallic wire.



This is one where i turn a straight metallic wire into twists and turns of loops with a black crystal danging at the tip.
A simple and modern design i think... =D




During this period where I did not update my blog, I also received a request from a friend to make a personalised earring for his friend for her birthday.
I show him my ingredients and he chose the pretty pink flowers. We had a brain storming section and the final product is as shown.


I was told that the gal's name is 'Shu' which encouraged as in this direction to make an earring containing her name.
The pink crystal that goes with the chosen pink flower, dangling with 3 letters 'S', 'H' & 'U' with some beads.
Hope she will like it...



Ha and I just got some ready made earrings, 1 with a metallic heart. I was expecting a smaller heart which when turn up bigger than I expected, I decided to add a little bit to it.. HA~

I kind of like it...Quite sweet i think~

Last but not least for today updates are my 2 new gold creations. One with a pinkish theme while the other blue.



My very 1st gold collection is this metallic chain of crystals, beads and gold plated dove danging from it....
I simply loved this pair of earrings.....
One of my very favorite!




The other one also contain the lovely gold plated dove but this time with blue crystals and beads..
This one i gave it to my sister as she wanted a pair of earring with crystal cubes.
A simple and nice one i think....





Thats about it for now, will come up with more ideas an designs~ =D

3 comments:

  1. Hey gal, i really like the dove ones. very nice! keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dove series!!! I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I loved them!
    Think need to get more doves le..ha
    I'll try think of more designs and come up with a dove series.... =D
    Happy that u all like them too!

    ReplyDelete